2 minute read
A curated list of awesome Kubernetes sources. Inspired by @sindresorhus’ awesome
A Place That Marks the Beginning of a Journey
- Kubernetes Community Overview and Contributions Guide by Ihor Dvoretskyi
- An Intro to Google’s Kubernetes and How to Use It by Laura Frank
- Getting Started on Kubernetes by Rajdeep Dua
- Kubernetes: The Future of Cloud Hosting by Meteorhacks
- Kubernetes by Google by Gaston Pantana
- Key Concepts by Arun Gupta
- Application Containers: Kubernetes and Docker from Scratch by Keith Tenzer
- Learn the Kubernetes Key Concepts in 10 Minutes by Omer Dawelbeit
- Top Reasons Businesses Should Move to Kubernetes Now by Mike Johnston
- The Children’s Illustrated Guide to Kubernetes by Deis :-)
- The ‘kubectl run’ command by Michael Hausenblas
- Docker Kubernetes Lab Handbook by Peng Xiao
Interactive Learning Environments
Learn Kubernetes using an interactive environment without requiring downloads or configuration
Massive Open Online Courses / Tutorials
List of available free online courses(MOOC) and tutorials
- Kubernetes Tutorials by Kubernetes Team
- Kubernetes By Example by OpenShift Team
- Kubernetes Tutorial by Tutorialspoint
Secret Generation and Management
- Vault auth plugin backend: Kubernetes
- Vault controller
- kubesec - Secure Secret management
- TensorFlow k8s
- mxnet-operator - Tools for ML/MXNet on Kubernetes.
- kubeflow - Machine Learning Toolkit for Kubernetes.
- seldon-core - Open source framework for deploying machine learning models on Kubernetes
Some of the awesome findings and experiments on using Kubernetes with Raspberry Pi.
- Setting up a Kubernetes on ARM cluster
- Setup Kubernetes on a Raspberry Pi Cluster easily the official way! by Mathias Renner and Lucas Käldström
- How to Build a Kubernetes Cluster with ARM Raspberry Pi then run .NET Core on OpenFaas by Scott Hanselman
Contributions are most welcome!
This list is just getting started, please contribute to make it super awesome.